TABLE OF CONTENTS
Updating Organisation Details
In the event that you need to update your organisation's details, for example, changes to your billing information or the inclusion of your VAT number. You can navigate to the My Organisation module in the Side Menu and update the available fields as defined below:
- Organisation Name - Your company name that is displayed to candidates and used for billing
- Registered Name - Your registered company name i.e. Company A (Pty) Ltd
- Phone Number - A contact number for your organisation
- Email address for candidate communication - Email address to be used when sending invitations to candidates, any responses from candidates will be sent back to the address specified here.
- Email address for invoicing - Emails address to which we will send your monthly invoice
- VAT Number - This will be displayed on your invoice
- Physical Address - Physical address of the organisation
- Postal Address - Postal address of the organisation
You are able to set up departments in Wamly to better reflect your organization's structures, this will enable you to silo users into one or multiple organisational units. When creating a project for a particular department, only the users allocated to that department will be selectable as project raters. You can navigate to the My Organisation module in the Side Menu and select the Departments tab where you can create or modify Departments as you require.